Our statement of faith
- There is one true God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect
in love, and righteous in all His ways; and eternally existing
in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We hold the Bible to be the Word of God, the infallible rule
for faith and practice and our ultimate point of reference. (Hebrews
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived
by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is
the only Mediator between God and man. He died on the Cross at
Calvary as a sacrifice for our sins. Further, He arose bodily
from the dead, ascended into heaven where at the right hand of
the Majesty on High, He intercedes for his people and rules as
Lord over all.
- The work of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ
and, during this age, to convict mankind of sin, re-generate the
believing sinner to confess Jesus as Lord, and indwell, guide,
instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God but fell into
sin and separation from God and is therefore lost. It is only
through regeneration by the Holy Spirit acting through the gift
of the grace of God and faith by man that salvation and spiritual
life can be obtained.
- The shed blood of Jesus Christ at Calvary and his resurrection
provide the only ground for the justification and salvation for
all who believe and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith
are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become the believer.
- God by his Word and Spirit creates his Church, calling sinners
out of the whole human race into the fellowship of Christ's body.
He guides and preserves for eternity that new, redeemed humanity,
which being formed in every culture is spiritually one with the
people of God in all ages.
- The personal and immanent return of the Lord Jesus Christ is
our "blessed hope" as we await his glorious second coming.
"For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and
the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and
remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to
meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord:.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)